3.10.2014

Package Pals - What I got.


I WAS a part of package pals.  :)  Read about what it is here.


It was pretty fun.  I said a little about myself and what I'm in to, as did some other people.  I was matched up with someone and told to create something for them.  It's a very cool idea.  I was matched up with Lindsay at mycreativedays.com.

Lindsay's style couldn't be further from mine.  She loves burlap, wood, home DIYs and chalkboard paint.  She got me out of my comfort zone.  And I love a good challenge.

What I got -

She was quick!  I got my package on 3.3 and we didn't have to be done until 3.31.

Violet was as excited as I was.







We've got burlap, burlap stickers, woods shapes, twine, glitter, a notebook, washi tape, stick pins and some sweet smelling things.  Vi immediately ripped open the cute little line art stickers and stuck them to their own packaging.  Oops.

These are all crafts that I didn't have before.  I'm not sure what I will do with them just yet.  But I'm sure I will find something that Lindsay would be proud of.  :)  Thanks Lindsay!

2 comments:

  1. That's a neat idea . Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Kim from This Ole Mom

    ReplyDelete