1.28.2014

Free Valentine's Embroidery Pattern

As a thanks to everyone that drops by my little place on the internet, I want you to know I really super heart you.

Here, have a free embroidery pattern.  :)  I hope you like it!  Please go Craftsy to download the pdf.  It is about 5.5 by 5.5 inches, and made to fit nicely in a 6 inch hoop.

Please, let me know what your plan is for the pattern in the comments section.  Cause I'm nosy :)
I'm not sure where mine will go yet.  It will liking move around the house.  Many of my things tend to do that.  I like to reorganize.  I'm a fan of change.

While you are at it.  Poke around the other Craftsy patterns.  There is a lot of good stuff in there, and a lot of people don't even know its there.


I stitched it up in two nights using a simple backstitch and one strand of floss.  I rather like it.  :)




I decided to crochet border to add a bit to the finished product.

If you would like to do the same, I used this tutorial as a reference. And decided to record myself doing it because it can be a bit awkward at first.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! A crocheter! So happy to have dound you... hoping over from fb group page. Nice pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is a lot of crocheted blog posts before last August. :D

      Delete
  2. I have done cross-stitch a long time ago. I have never attempted crochet. I believe my step-daughter does and I'll have to pass this along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks so much for dropping by and passing along the link!

      Delete
  3. Ohh, that is really cute. Thanks for sharin'

    ReplyDelete