1.01.2014

One Single Stitch. Every Single Day.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Becca and Molly and joining in the 365 day project a day fun.

I'm adding a small twist.  I tend to over generalize and over analyze.

I'm going to pick 5 colors and each color will represent a different mood of the day.  I'll pick a color at the end of the day and do my single stitch.

At the end of the year I will have a 12 by 31 (or so) cross stitch that is an accurate representation of my general moods each day, week, and month.

Too bad my therapist didn't think of this when I was 15.  :)

Mood/Color/DMC number

Neutral/Green/3851
Happy/Purple/333
Depressed/Gray/414
Frustrated/Orange/3854
Angry/Red/326



1/1/2014.  Frustrated. I spent too long on a pattern and never got it just right.  Ugh.


Updates monthly. Instagram updated daily.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment