9.04.2013

The girl likes cupcakes.

The girl meaning me.  

Cupcakes became Violet's "thing" before she was born.  This onesie from Carters I bought in nb, 3,6,9 and 12 because I really just wanted to see it ALLTHETIME.  It's it cute?!?  It says momma's sweetie.  
I'm doing more cross stitching because it's giving me the ability to create smaller more design driven projects. 

This is the second thing I made.  It's for Violet's gallery wall and it's her "full" nickname from me.  We call her Squirt, Turtle, Chicken, Chick, Doll, Doll Face and whatever else.  This just came out of my mouth one day.




This was done on 14pt Adia Cloth.  It took about 2-3 hours or so. And was a really good practice.  I got the pattern on Pinterest. The 5x7 frame from IKEA.  It's been laying around for a while and I think it was a set of 4 for $2.50.  Plexiglas, which I like for a kids room.  And card stock cut in the shape of a mat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment