3.16.2013

Amineko!!!

Here are a couple little dudes I made last month.  They were custom made for a friend of a friend that I am now Facebook friends with :)   One to match her Siamese and one cause the blue is cute.  

The bows were just something simple I added just cause aw.  



Buddies4lyfe.

Comfy cozy in there box.  


Technicals:
The Siamese was made with Vanna's Choice Lion Brand yarn in Taupe Mist and Deborah Norville Collection in in black.  Vanna apparently doesn't make any black.  I try not to mix yarns but these fit together perfectly well.  He is a bit smaller than the blue guy because of the yarn.  Its a 4 but seems smaller to me than   a regular worsted weight.  Blue was made with Red Heart Super Saver Aruba Sea and White.  This is the only project I will use Super Saver on because its sturdy.   I used a F hook on them both and each took me about 6-7 hours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment